Wednesday, February 20, 2013

loss

It finally hit me, just now, what i lost today. I lost the source of my greatest happiness this quarter. The reason i have been so happy this quarter was not the light course load, not the beautiful winter, not the ice-skating, not even getting accepted to grad schools. No it is what i lost just 9 hours ago. I am crying.

As if on purpose my headphones also broke. I swear the world likes taunting me with symbolism.

Still i want to end this post on the bright side. My good friend comforted me greatly and even gave me her headphones. And well you know that means that the greatest source of happiness in LIFE is still strong: I have great friends. And if by any chance one of my friends is reading this i just want to say, I love you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment