It is 9 pm. I am here sitting at my computer. listening to some music. Staring at the screen, not really doing anything. But all that's unimportant. The Point is I have an overwhelming urge to go the beach. to walk down my cool, open, Miami streets to the beach. and just jump in. jump in to that clear, dark water. jump in to that feeling. surrounded. floating. swimming. moving. yet still. breathing. The air, the salt filled air. looking at that sky. at that dark, yet light, grey, cloudy clear sky. the horizon. getting farther away. farther out.
The water is colder. fresher. Life affirming. floating now. unknown, beneath, know above. well more like unseen beneath seen above. A real feeling of... well I cant describe it.
Anyways I am waiting for Adam to get back. Plan on asking him if he wants to come. he probably will say no. But who knows. I hope I have the will to go either way. Heres to hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment